Penywern Road 2 bed apartment, Kensington
The focus of this exclusive area is Kensington High Street with its array of upmarket boutiques and luxury shops as well as high street shops, cafes and restaurants. The streets of elegant townhouses, often with white pillared fronts, are classically British and familiar to many as an emblem of prosperity. Behind these immaculate doors are spacious homes, with room for all the family.
Kensington borders Hyde Park - one of the largest parks in central London and a great day out – as well as Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace where Princess Diana once lived. Holland Park, just West of Kensington High Street, is handy for a walk with the kids, or if you’re looking for an urban retreat to unwind, there are many high end spas and salons to visit.
The second hub of activity is in South Kensington, which has a tube station and a decent selection of pubs, wine bars and eateries. This area plays host to many museums and venues, notably the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum. Many consider this the ideal destination for a family vacation to London because of the safe, quiet streets and numerous activities available close to the city centre.
No pets, parties or smoking please!
While the exterior of this property is thoroughly traditional, you'll find a sleek and modern interior waiting for you! The kitchen has a silver worktop and stainless steel appliances including a kettle, blender, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer. The wall-mounted cupboards have inset lighting and there is a modern white table with seating as well as a cream SMEG fridge/freezer. Through to the dining/living room, there is a modern white table with chairs and a living area with two modern sofas, a modern black armchair, tv and an inset modern fireplace.
The large master bedroom has a kingsize bed, huge fitted white wardrobe with mirror-fronted section and a lovely original fireplace with ornate mirror above. The pastel colours in this room are on trend and create a lovely calm atmosphere. There is a mirror-fronted chest of drawers, white chest of drawers and unusual light brown bedside tables. The en suite bathroom has all modern white fittings, with a sink on a wooden shelf, a bidet, loo, shower over a bath and modern heated towel rails.
The second double bedroom has a metal framed bed, fitted white wardrobes and white bedside tables and modern bedside lamps. There is also a tv, metal framed chair and desk in this room. This bedroom also has an en suite bathroom with white tiling and fittings. modern shower unit, a bidet, loo and sink.
A third shower room has a shower unit, loo and sink.
There is a lovely terraced garden at the rear of the property with lots of potted plants and two seating areas.
The apartment is in a super location, with Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre and Philbeach Gardens only 2 minutes walk away. Old Brompton Road, only 5 minutes from the apartment, has a great array of cafes, shops and restaurants. Also, the nearby areas of West Kensington and to the South, Chelsea and Fulham have fantastic choices of gastro pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants as well. The Troubadour Club, a reknowned live music venue is only a 5 minute stroll away. The nearest tube station is Earl’s Court, just a 2 minute walk, connects to the District and Piccadilly lines and has great connections to all areas of the Capital.
The home truths will appear here.
No pets, parties or smoking please!
STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS BETWEEN 3PM AND 7PM. A slot must be agreed with us before your arrival so that we can meet you at the property.
- It may be possible to arrange an earlier or later check in slot (between 12pm and 3pm and from 7pm to 10pm) for an additional fee. If available, these can be agreed directly with customer services before your stay. Please note that the availability of check-ins outside our standard check in times depends on the availability of the property immediately before your arrival.
- Your greeter will be at the house before you arrive. They will be there to greet you, introduce the house, hand over the keys and provide you with a guide to living in the house.
BAG DROPS, FOR EARLY ARRIVALS
- - If you are arriving earlier than 3pm and would like to arrange a bag drop, there are a number of secure bag drop locations in Central, West, North, South and East London:
You can arrange this on arrival at the location for £8.50 per item for 24 hours.
- - Alternatively, you may like to consider renting the property from the night before.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10AM
- You will need to leave the property by 10am on the day of your departure so that our cleaners can prepare the property for the next stay.
- Handpicked & Quality assured accommodation
- Secure online payment system
- Professionally Managed
This property is
Reservations Team if
you have any questions:
|+1 646 688 4865|
|020 3544 3777|